Sunday, May 24, 2009

Dead and gone

People change but sometimes its for good... I've turn myself to someone i barely knew. I just can't change back to the old me. Just like the Justin and T.I song, dead and gone.

I turn my head to the east
I don't see nobody by my side
I turn my head to the west
Still nobody in sight
So I turn my head to the north,
Swallow that pill
That they call pride
The old me is dead and gone,
The new me will be alright
I turn my head to the east
I don't see nobody by my side
I turn my head to the west
Still nobody in sight
So I turn my head to the north,
Swallow that pill
That they call pride
The old me is dead and gone,
The new me will be alright

Part of the Lyric
Dead and Gone by Justin Timberlake/T.I

No comments:

Post a Comment