Monday, December 7, 2009

KARMA

Life can be so cruel sometimes but that is the challenge that you will have to face.. And one of it is to have to belief on someone u take and cre just like family turn out to be a fraud who just want to make use of you.. I know the pain it really hurts.

As time goes by i still can accept that i've been used but to hear rumors of smeting which you know will bring damage makes me become a monster that i dont know where does it came from. or maybe i know but i just dont want to listen or sees it.

I just dont understand with some people out there.. I dont even bother them why must you disturb my peace of mind.. Is it that good to talk about people.. Doest it give you any calmness??I'm not saying that i'm a saint because sometimes i do talk but that is when i'm mad to the max..i just dont understand with this people..

I guess its best for everyone just respect an individual rights.. you can talk about them but please.. i beg please dont cross your line. Dont create harm to people life as if you belief in KARMA what goes around comes around.

No comments:

Post a Comment