Saturday, January 1, 2011

NEW LEAF FOR JOURNEY OF LIFE

Its been four hours since we've entered the new year. Another leaf of our journey of life to turn to, another to be kept. Happy,sad,funny moments all are to be left behind. Funny sometimes that a lot can happen in just one year.

I've been through a tough year that I don't think I can stand with my two feet anymore. It just weaken me the more I want to stand on my own. I've been crying and crying till one moment where I can't cry anymore.My mind are at a fragile state where everything turns to be sensitive.

One day you are having fun and the next day you lost it just like a shattered glass. Call me drama queen or what ever you want, its just you can't really understand the situation until it really hits you.

What should I do???When you need love the most you are all alone and there is no one to turn to. I felt like I've lost my hope everyone are walking away from my life one by one. Even my family and close friends are far for me to reach, everything turns to be dark to me. It scares me the most to be left all alone. I want to be love and being able to share back my love.

Begging for love is something I cant say it out but deep in my heart I'm begging to be love. Even I smile or look serious, deeply my heart screams to be needed and cherish.

Believing in karma, is it possible because of my attitude and behavior that I just can't get to feel the peace of being love. Maybe its because I think to much that it is eating me deep inside, but again what can I do?

Another year just began and yet, here I've started complaining already,it has just turn into another habit...I should learn to get my focus back and don't let things weakens me. I hope this year I will be able to move on and focus for my future. I hope I will have tons of happy moments to washed out all the wound here in my heart. Things are not always as it seems you know. Only my friends and family can bring me out from this darkness. Hope to have a wonderful and prosperous year with my close ones till then HAPPY NEW YEAR all.

No comments:

Post a Comment