Life at times can cruel. In changing life the process can be either easy or hard depends on the surrounding. Sometimes it can effect your relationships in life no matter what type of relationship it is.
This entry I will be talking about relationship, I'm no longer miss nice or polite that will just close one eye when you are taking advantage. If you tent to be calculative, I can be either.
I will be happy and wish for your success but just don't forget me. I also need my support. Usually people are like that when they have nothing you are first in the list but when they got all they need you might not be in the list. Its not I'm jealous but its my principal not to finish work half way. I've work my ass off and suddenly you are there just to continue what I've done. How can that be fair?
I can keep asking myself this question but the answer is all in my hand and head. I have to think straight before I take the next action. Its just no matter who you are in my heart, this miss so called nice no longer a nice person that you can step around.

No comments:
Post a Comment