Monday, October 3, 2011

Why? Oh Why?

Its been a while since my last entry and for this past two months there are a lot of things happen to me. I guess it it is right when people say 'anything can happen in a day'.

I've been sick and still recovering. When I was diagnosed with arthritis, I felt a bit down as I have not enjoyed much yet in my life. When it attacked, I hardly move as all my joints are swollen and I easily get tired. I cannot stand long and walk much anymore. My movement becomes limited my mood is always on mood swing. Sometimes I envy with my friends who can wear heels and have an active lifestyle. My family and close friend keep helping me to look for solutions and thanks to them for all the support.

Time fly by just like that. Now I have started my practical where at the beginning I'm  a bit hesitated but as time goes and I've started to adapt, I begin to like the environment. As I've learn to accept my faith another big test come. Another of my aunt past away. Losing your parents is hard enough and for me it is like happening again and again to me as I grew up with all my aunts. I just hope I can remain my sanity and I don't know how long can hold on.


No comments:

Post a Comment