Have you ever feel that at one point all you wanna do is to leave behind everything and just lost with the time?
Its been more then six month since I start working and amazingly I've not cried once even how pressured I am despite of me being a sensitive person. Work and work that is all in my mind. People might say that I'm too serious.But I don't know why all of sudden I'm in the emotional state. Perhaps I'm stress but there is something missing which I don't know what it is. Yet, I've not cried.
Still clueless with what's going on, with the emotional state of mind you can't really work.Its like you are falling into pieces where the world is trembling down. At time like this, I wish if only there is someone who willing to lend their shoulder and listen to all my complaints and at the same time won't make your life harder.
Is it because for once in my life I just want to be pampered and spoiled
without me saying "hello I'm alive you know"?I've been trained to be
independent since I'm young but sometimes you need to be pampered to
know that there are someone who cares. Maybe I'm just tired of thinking of others.
Still fighting with this irrational thought and becoming more sensible when I pour myself with workload to distract from all this thought and it works. I might gain my sensibility back but the question now is how long can it last?
No comments:
Post a Comment