Thursday, November 22, 2012

I LOVE MY WORK



Work, what do I hope from it? Lately, I just don't know any longer what I actually want and I can't understands.

In doing a job I always hear people saying we need to perform or do our work with sincerity so that we can achieve our goal easily.

But lately with all the mixed emotions environment really put my patience into a test. With cursing here and there apparently wont do anything, as a Muslim it will surely add your left book deeds.  I need to put myself together for me to be in focus back.

I've learned its all in your mind, if you convince yourself not to play along with your heart, it will help you to  focus with what you are doing and achieve your goal with minimal cursing. Channel all the anger to something for a positives outcome. And the think is always belief that you love your work, it does help me in a way in dealing with my emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment