So this is who I am, and this all i know and all i can give.Accept me for what I am. I must choose to live my life as I'm drown with the flow for letting my heart control my head. It had hurt me the most. It had cut me into pieces that I just dont know where do I stand now.
I had made my journey through half way.You came and shine my life and then you live me wondering in the dark alone. You take away my fame and glory without mercy.
But...during my fall there is always a life saver that I should realize and appreciate them or I will lost everything and have nothing at all. Where should I go from here. I will keep the memory of the past just as memory that stop by in my life a while a go...
To the life saver please dont leave me without saying goodbye or perhaps please dont leave me but stay by my side without fail be there for me. Because just that is what I will do and can do for you no matter what happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment