Sunday, April 11, 2010

TOUGH ENOUGH???

I had been a while since I last wrote. Now I know the hectic life as a student can’t be complaint as that is what you will get once you work in future. I felt that I’m totally lost, lost with all the workload. All I want to do is run, run and leave everything behind but will it satisfy me just for a moment or burden me later.

I’ve learned that you can’t depend that much on anyone and you can’t assume that they will figure out for you. Even how sick or weak you are, you must try to stand on your own feet never ever think that people will do the same as you did for them. Try to be strong is not easy I know but that is the only way to survive in this harsh world.

Task here, task there. It will never stop even in future when you are working, when you have your own family it will never stop it depends on you, yourself how do you want to tact and solve the problem. Just asked yourself one question if you want to avoid all the problems that occur will I be happy with my actions or will it get worse and eat me inside later in future. When there is no pain, there is no gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment