When we thought we have found the Mr Right we might not be absolutely rite... I never thought that I will not learn from my lesson...all I do I keep on fallin to the wrong person... Sometimes the wrong person turns out to be the rite person... the one that you hate, the one you will not look at or the one you will ignore.
Sometimes people are to devoted to love that they forgot what love is actually. Its about trust and happiness. Nothing is perfect. When you really love someone give them and yourself the space to breath then you will learn to love each other more...when too much of drama it will leads to a conflict to another.
If your relationship dont last it does no mean that you lost in your battle. If you try to move on please dont change who you are just be yourself because you might changed just try to prove that you are better to your partner which you are turning yourself into a monster belief me we the one that is close will feel it and sometimes will get annoyed. Wow the L word can be a setter of the sadness and happiness.
Love takes time to heal but its up to you how you want to heal it.... just spend time with your friends dont lock yourself up or you will be mad when you see she or he is having fun with others... At that time you have no one to blame but yourself...
But what the heck... some people say you must try then you will know. There always a risk in life even in love if you dont try you wont learn and know. I guess they are rite but what I know I myself is not ready to face all the heartbreak because I know my fragile heart will take time to heal once broken.
I know its easy to say not to do but believe me when you change your way of thinking this might help...
No comments:
Post a Comment