Sunday, May 9, 2010

TOP



The journey of life to the top is not easy as we thought. Dreaming is easy but to achieve it is not that easy as it seems. I never thought learning is that hard but that is what I have to face, because there’s no pain no gain.

I’ve been gave choice to save my life or crush by it. I’ve learn in this process to the top its either you kill or you are killed by others. I don’t really mean as kill here but its either you use your power over others to win or they will step and you lost. Sometimes even your closest friend can be your killer.

In fantasy everything is nice, beautiful and loving, but the reality it is a harsh world. It’s up to us either we face it or run away. Believe me face it is hard but it is worth for everything we fight for.

No comments:

Post a Comment