Sunday, June 20, 2010

Blind to See It

This semester break turns out to be unexpected as I’m working as usual… According to the real planned I was suppose to have my holiday getaway this break but unexpectedly I got a job offer.

A lot of happy and sad things happen during this time. One thing that happens during this time had actually brought me down a bit. One day, I finished my work and Sara is on leave so I call this particular guy I know with expectations he won’t answer it. At the last ring he picks it up and we chat for a while then he says he is at the same area so he asked me to hang out. I agreed plus there is excitement, and ten minutes later we met at the meeting point he says I was late and he want to back, with the confuse expression I asked him is he sure he says yes. He is just like a child sulking. Before we left he actually shake hands with a few guys which I don’t know and don’t want to ask much. After a few steps, he says he better get going as it is late but to be very frank it is only 6.30p.m. I asked him if he got a date that night don’t stay back just go back I’ll understand and he says nope.

I’ve tried to make him to stay but he insists to go. Then I don’t know from where he says ok and asked me where I want to go. I tried to tell him don’t force yourself if you want to back then just go back there are still a lot of other time we can hang out. Lets just drink at the food court and he insisted to the Dunkin at the Putra. So there we were and I asked him to proceed first as I have run out of my cash he insisted he’ll buy for me and I insist not to. I guess for those who know me will sure know it. Its hard for me to accept people treats even the close one. This is something I should learn, learn to lean on people sometimes.

Back to the story, so there we were in the Dunkin Donut, he asked me what I want at the beginning I just order plain water and he said this is embarrassing he insisted me to order another drink. To please him I took a can drink and while waiting for his order we chat a bit not till 5 minute his order arrives. He was complaining about the drink being hot. Then he walks to the counter makes me wondering and ask to take away his drink with a little bit confuse I asked “are we living now” and he says yes. At that point only God knows how I feel. What? It is not even 10 minutes we are here and we are living? It feels like an idiot even the workers there are looking at me smiling as we are living seems like they are making fun of me too. Trying to be nice I invited him to go back with me and i will drop him off as we are in the same way. He said he is tired with trains but a few days later there he is taking train too. I know it was him even from behind. Don't say something you don't mean it. Its your business if you want to do anything but just one thing be honest there is no need of making lies and excuses its not like I'm after you a.k.a. desperate. When people don't like you, you will understand it through their expression or even action.

Where did it goes wrong, I don’t know but one thing I’m sure I really felt like an idiot. Please tell me if any girl out there would not get mad if this happens to them. Guys and girls including me, lets take this to our consideration we don’t have the rights to make people feels like an idiot beliefs in Karma, what goes around will turn around

No comments:

Post a Comment