Sunday, June 6, 2010

STOP AND STAY STILL !!!

Looking for my own happiness is something I wish to happen at this short period of time this includes my love that I’m waiting for. A love that will brighten up my life and last forever.

However no one will know when and how the road goes and the day flow except for time. Life is something that you lease expected of it. When you thought you have it all in your hand and realize that there are things you can’t control.

I have learned to lay back and let things goes its way lately but surprisingly it does bring means to me. I just have to choose either to worry or just let my hand off the hook… I know there are certain things you can’t just let go even your heart says so. But when you tries so hard and you are not satisfied with what you fight for it is not worth it.

I wish that I will learn to let go and let time to direct the flow of my road. No one should tell me what I should do and no matter what they say it is my life that I have to worry. Love and happiness will come no matter you are single or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment