In one day time I will end my 21st honeymoon age. Getting older for me is not much of a big deal, people grow older and die. We can’t remain young forever. But what I’m afraid is that what if I might not get the chance to achieve my life goal.
All the thoughts of growing older alone and afraid of love make me confuse and lost in thoughts. It worries me when come to think no one to share my love and care with. No one to turn to when you are in need and you are all by yourself. Being emotional is normal especially for a female who nature is more caring and loving. But this emotion can sometimes bring harm and ruin your life. This is what that scares me the most.
I hope my life will change and there is still light of hope for love and success.
Emotions,
Is a very strong word…
It can bring you to the four letter words
L.O.V.E…
Love is very powerful that it can bring you
Sadness and happiness
Emotion and love surround your life just like a bubble wrap around you…
You can’t just ignore or throw them away…
They might be the source of your
Success or failure
It’s all in your hand
You shape the happiness and the sadness
Emotion and love is just the aid…
No comments:
Post a Comment