Yesterday was Valentines Day…No gifts, no dates and no partner. I’m sitting alone here at home wondering what my future would be… Getting to know a few of my friend getting married worries me, will I have a partner or I will stay single and grow older all by myself. All my couple friends are out there celebrating with their special someone. Hmm…
However, it’s not unusual for me to have the want for love and comfort. All I need is being there for me. You don’t have to say you love me, just be there when I’m in need. It can come from family, from a friend or anyone who willingly to love me. Love is something for me that I will cherish and keep it. I don’t know what others perception of love. What is love for you?
I’ve been up and down crash with love but just at the one side love what people call puppy love…he3 its funny when you come to think of it. It takes two to makes things work out. Or maybe it was me who don’t know how the move in love game goes. I just don’t see the rhythm yet.
I know its millennium but don’t blame me for I still have this conventional side of mine. I don’t want to make my move for me its inappropriate for a lady to make the move. I’ve experiment it before and I don’t think it works. I don’t want things turn out badly between us. I’m not that desperate.
Perhaps, it just not my time yet. But when I think deeply is that all I want? I'm just 22 this year there’s a lot lies ahead in the future for me. All I want is to feels what people call LOVE. Waits for someone to share my good time and my bad time. Maybe there’s a good behind of all what happens. All I need now is to stay straight up and wait for the love of my life to come.

No comments:
Post a Comment