I'm confussed with the God creature we ladies call guys, male, man, boys and the list goes on. I just don't understand. One day you come into our lifes the next thing we know you are leaving.
You gave me hope and makes me fly to the fantasy, lala land and the next thing you are gone, gone with the wind. One day you are warm and sweet the next day you are cold like the steel. I just could not get it. If you like why can't you just say it? I know it's millenium but it would be nice to hear you say that you cares. If you don't like why must you put hope and lingered around as though I'm just a doll or only a toy for you to play when you are bored...
I just dont understand why must you say you cares when everything is already too late. When the heart is burried deep down there is no point anymore. Can't you get it... Stop playing games with my heart.
Maybe it was just me who think to much from the very beginning but was it really my fault. Why must you lead me to the uncertainty and color it with hope at the first place. All I want is love , someone who can show me that he cares and can pampered me at for this moment. I want to feel that there is someone out there loves, cares and cherish me for who I am. Is that a crime???

No comments:
Post a Comment