Sometimes I’m wondering is there love for me or it just me that don’t realize it. Sometimes we are chasing after for something that was not meant for us and we forget that what we are looking for is just there right there in front of us.
Love seems so comfortable when it is around. Everything is taken care for. But to have it is not easy too. Sometimes I felt that I’ve change just to get the love. But is that what I really want? Will is last forever or just a matter of years if I’m lucky. Beauty or good looking can be subjective but also objective sometimes. It’s all up to us how we see it. I’m just another ugly duckling who would not dare to be in a row with the swans.
If there is a man of my life will I know it? I just don’t know but I’m afraid that I might loss my chance of having a real relationship if I still wondering and close my heart to everyone. All I ever wanted is love to be mine and be kept and cherish it forever is that to demanding? What is there that I don’t have? I might not beautiful but all I can offer you back is unconditional love.
I can go on ask and wondering the future but it will not help me right? Maybe it’s best for me to wait a little more and let the future to be the future. After all it’s we can’t see the future but what we can do to make it better is matter.
Love no matter where are you or when will you come, I hope you will be my shining star that brighten up my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment